Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Daily (W)Rite February WK o1

The Daily (W)Rite
wk o1

Thursday,
I'm in one of my "bad attitude" days. I'm very grumpy . . . no, grumpy is too mild a word . . . angry, yeah, that's more like it. Angry at everything. Pissed off at the TV pundits, the commercials, the people I run into on the street . . . Hell I'm angry at the whole fucking world! Last night I started in on our waitress about how she shouldn't let anyone, not OU in particular where she works full time for very little pay, push her around. Damn it, stand up to them. She forced a smile on her face and walked away. Then it was David's son and his friend's turn when they started talking about actors and how to work with them . . . "I'll tell you all about acting," I said pointing an accusatory finger at them! And I went off on how everybody but me doesn't know a damn thing about acting! I went on with it for awhile . . . Too long a while.

Friday, o2-o6-15
There's more I need to write about this personal topic. However, I've got some other things going on this weekend. I mean, it's good to write about life as long as you take the time to also live it. So, more later, my friends. {BIG smile}




 

No comments:

Post a Comment