Thursday, June 16, 2016

The daily {W}Rite June 2o16 WK o3

Thursday, June 16, 2o16
The idea that there is more to this flesh-life that we live has always been worth a thought or two. I would like to believe there is more to me than just this . . . this box I'm living in. Ha! Can't seem to get away from clichés. Think outside the box. But maybe what I'm looking for is a phrase that includes all areas of this existence, not just the physical world of m my senses, but something unseen, not heard, smelled, tasted or felt in the skin, in the bones. Existence that sleeps inside each individual. Maybe I'm thinking of the imagination. True, I sort of pride myself on being imaginative. But am I really? Maybe what I think is creativity is merely the byproducts, the fumes, the dreams of a sleeping imagination. Maybe it's time for me to wake up that creative side of me that hasn't yet been introduced to the reality world.

No comments:

Post a Comment