Monday, July 15, 2019

The Daily {W}rite July 2019 wk o3

So, I was online, one of the pages about movies, and this guy posted a comment about the original Die Hard movie, and he really liked it. He called it the " . . . best action movie ever!" And a lot of others agreed . . . except this one guy who wrote, "I know you're going to hate me, But I think Die Hard is stupid and clichéd." And that got me a little ticked . . . " Hey, shouldn't you trolling  the White House or something?" And I finished with w meme I made saying I Hate Trolls." Then bam! Posted the comment, smiled and went off to Braum's to buy some groceries.

So, I had lunch at Braum's ( Pepper Jack & jalapeño hamburger with fries!), and I started thinking about what I had done with the troll meme and . . . fuck. Why did I answer that guy in that way? I was being just as nasty as I thought he was being. You see? That's the trouble with trying to change . . . you can't actually change right away . . .  But the good news is that what I did actually got to me. Did I go back to the site and delete the mean meme I posted? No. Still working on that part . . . saying I'm sorry to everyone I do "bad" things to.

9:34pm
Going to a rally against immigration abuses by our government at U.S. Representative Tom Cole's office tomorrow . . . I'm fed up with these anti-American conservatives that are ruining our country. I need to show some support for the people tomorrow.

Thursday, July 18, 2o19

Storm somewhere . . .close I think. Some they can feel the storm coming in their bones, an aching in their bones. for others the coming storm is an itch and always in a place that the arm and hand just can't get to. So, you have the choice of letting the itch you can't scratch whittle away at those nerve endings you can't reach . . . or . . . find a doorway to rub yourself on. But me. I feel the coming storm in my head. Granted there's already a steady hurricane inside my skull that torments the memories, what few good memories I have, the memories that when I think on them . . . force a smile to break the frowning chains that enslave my lips day in and out . . . yes, the raging nature in my head never attacks the evil dreams, the nightmares of memory, no, those images are the evil's best friends. Yes, a storm is coming and all I can do is hide in my apartment . . . and wait for it to stumble through and when it's finally gone . . . pick up the pieces and start rebuilding . . . again.

Friday, July 19, 2o19 
RULES FOR A GOOD LIFE
1. IF you have a bloody nose that comes out of nowhere, no punch in the face, no blowing your nose too hard, it just starts bleeding . . . Don't post it on Facebook . . . . you' get all kinds of advice with the biggest being . . . Go to the Doctor's at ONCE! One person said it was a sign that I was having a heart attack, another a tumor  ("It's not a tumor!"), another suggested that I would be dead before the night was up, and my sister . . . she invites me to dinner just to check and make sure I was alright. Okay, I admit . . . I like the attention. {smiles}
2. Don't joke with your best friend about his driving.
3. Don't react to anyone who says nasty things on Facebook about movies you love. Worst one today? A movie of Cats is being released in December and the trolls are already degrading the movie and I may have said a few even nastier phrases in the direction of these stupid-ass idiots that have nothing better to do with their time than to trash the hard work of artists that . . .okay, I'm getting worked up. Rule: Don't let Facebook trolls spoil your good mood.
4. Don't keep picking at a scab  . . . it won't heal and you be stuck with an open sore, and you'll say something about it on Facebook and all your Facebook friends will comment with. "You got CANCER! See a doctor right now!"

Wednesday, o7-24-19
So, I didn't wrote much . . . well, it is a much indeed . . . but not amounting to be too much of a much. So, I'll leave it hear and go on to the last week of July.


No comments:

Post a Comment