Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The Daily {W}rite July, 2019 wk. o2

Wednesday, July 1o, 2o19
I'm not writing what's on my mind today. I'm in a different mood. I want to explore other options when it comes to communicating with others. Ha! Foolin'! Not sorry! Reese's. But seriously, There's a lot of anger in me and I am trying not deal with it differently when I can. But sometimes . . . I just breakout of the "Be Nice, Don't Fight" prison and go on a bit of a rampage. But it's not gelling with my best friend . . . what to do? Well, I'll think on it a while.

10:15pm
So, concentrating on something other than the bad stuff of life. The new poem for the "Ninja Poet Project" is ready to go to the printers. I've been working on the project all week and finally got something that seems to work as well as I can make it. So, tomorrow we're out and about pulling off the NINJA POET PROJECT!

Friday, July 12, 2o19
Well, this is a big disappointment. Wrote in the blog (on the blog?)  on Wednesday . . . And NOT writing another thing until Friday!

David and I drove his daughter (actually, David drove, I sat in the back taking a picture . . . or two) to a job interview out by Thunderbird Lake. She went and had her interview and
David and I drove out to one of the lake's coves. When we got back and I started processing the pics I took . . . I dubbed the short trip (her interview didn't take that long) David Gotta Speeding Ticket Massacre . . . because . . . can you guess? That's right! David gotta speeding ticket on the way out to the lake. HE was PISSED! "Well," I said, "if you wanted to avoid a ticket you should've cut your hair, got rid of the peace sign you always wear . . . and let Mabry drive."

Saturday, July 13, 2o19
Insight into one's personal life dilemma is important . . . but changing the well honed and negative ways of dealing with life . . . Life
always gets in the way of living.  People . . . get in the way of living a life that makes you feel fulfilled. But maybe that is all there is to living a good life . . . live it in spite of those who feel that  necessary to their own existence an obligation to fuck with you. Food for thought, anyway.

But this is where I am . . . now. Understanding that my thinking needs to change when it comes to life . . . living. People need to not take them as enemies but being like me who are flawed and seeking to rejuvenate themselves . . . find a river to follow . . . a dream to dream on.

Sunday, July 14, 2o19
So, this is the last day in week o2 of July. I wish I had more to say . . . but I don't. Not this week. Me head is clearing . . . the "devil" thoughts are leaving . . . I hope. And never to return . . . I hope. Anyway, concentrating on my poetry more and less and the past and all those memories that used to keep me awake all night. Still not sleeping that well, but it's all getting . . . better . . . I hope. Goodnight, dear reader. {smiles}

No comments:

Post a Comment